15.3.10

Your Love

I think he was right, unfortunately I was wrong. I liked him, but I do not want to learn to love him. I called his name in my dreams, "My dear, be patient for me .. I will definitely return to you".

I've tried to find, a love like the love you gave to me.
I'm trying to find another love. But I can not feel the warmth of love like your love for me.
Your love was so gentle. I was wrong darling, and now I want to feel your love again.

You always just think of me,
you leave everything you like for me. Wherever you are, you are always thinking of me. You do not ever compare me with anyone, you close your eyes to them, you always love me more than anything. Its so stupid of me. I did not realize it. I was arrogant, who does not care about you and selfish, always make you cry.

I had always lived with a false dream, living with irregularities, breaking a promise to God.
But you still love me, you always just carried me.

I just know, you are the most beautiful gift from God to me. And I would choose you to be my sun always warms me, until the time when I was in this world ends.

Is there another love better than love you to me? I think no.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always be your man until i dead.

Life Song said...

Thank you.. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for what? For how?

Anonymous said...

tak cukup jatuh cinta sekali seumur hidup..

Life Song said...

Aku sulit untuk mengatakan aku jatuh Cinta... :)

Anonymous said...

sesulit menutup aurat dgn sempurna?
aku rasa ga sesulit itu..
:-))

Anonymous said...

Akan sangat sulit untuk mengatakan cinta jika seseorang mempunyai sifat cuek, autis, rasa bosan n jenuh.
Apa harus menutupi aurat dgn sempurna lalu bisa mengatakan cinta?
Gw rasa ngk tuh...
Tulisan bisa dianggap hanya sekedar tulisan tapi, comment adalah suatu obrolan.
Lalu terima kasih untuk apa??
Untuk siapa???

Anonymous said...

I am always be your man until a dead.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaa....

aih.. aih..

pemimpi yang malang....