17.3.10

Blue Roses

If I met her before the sun was shining and before sunset.
I'm trying to wisely use the time when together with her.
I can only say ... I wish I could always be together with her.
But I realized, I only get a beautiful painting with many colors.
So I find it hard to see the real picture.

She was so beautiful and pretty.
It is very difficult for me to remove her in my memory.
Her smile was always there in my head.
Warm her lips I can still feel in my desire.
Touch of her fingers made me realize how much I wanted it. I tried to read her mind, but I saw the spread of the hill with thousands of blue roses.

I know that love her is not easy.
Many things that would hurt.
Now I walk on her injuries, leaving her and she love.
I'm sorry that I hurt you, memories of you always will live in my memory, and my love for you is saved in the golden box in the recesses of my heart.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmm..
inloving memory..
; again..

Fly^Pucino said...

hhh.... :(

Manda La Mendol said...

kok love her ? lha yang puna blog khan cewe? *maaf kalau nggak mudeng

Life Song said...

Manda : Life must be balance... :)Love Her and Him

rainbow said...

halo, buu. . ikut gabung kasih comment yaa. . bagus banget entry2 nya. . aku blogger pemula nih buu. . ikut join yaa. .
mau minta infonya juga, gimana caranya upload foto qta k blog qta sendiri. . thanks before. .
blog ku : www.riloniver.blogspot.com

ALRIS said...

Wah bener biru menarik. Salam
Kunjungan perdana.

Anonymous said...

beautifully written....:)

Anonymous said...

beautifully written....:)